An autosomal dominant or X-linked disorder in which there is faulty development of the dental enamel
owing to agenesis, hypoplasia, or hypocalcification of the enamel. It is marked by enamel that is very thin and friable and frequently stained in various shades of brown. (Dorland, 27th ed)
Amelogenesis imperfecta, (AI)
Amelogenesis imperfecta may be
Amelogenesis imperfecta is a
Diagnosis and therapies
Amelogenesis imperfecta, Jalili syndrome, Pusat Tingkatan Enam Berakas, Batu Enam, De Mí Enamórate, Kui mind enam ei ole, Acrocercops imperfecta, Melica imperfecta, AMELX, Alexis Enam
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "amelogenesis imperfecta"
- i have this condition its not very nice i have seen over 60 dentists includig consultants and specialists some refusing to treat me!.
im currenlty battling to get my teeth veeneerd again as due to peridoniitits my gums have recedeeded now revealing my cond... (+)
- I am a mother with amelogenisis imperfecta and grew up with parents who really didn't do much about it. Dentist visits were really rare and due to that when I was 19, I had to have all my teeth removed and had implants put in that I paid for out of my own ... (+)
One of my child aged 16 years has hypocalcified teeth, the teeth white edges and also sensitive.
Could you please recommend any homeopathy treatment for this, I consulted dentists they suggested wait and if the condition aggravates then cosmetic filli... (+)