An antiviral that is used in the prophylactic or symptomatic treatment of influenza A. It is also used as an antiparkinsonian agent, to treat extrapyramidal reactions, and for postherpetic neuralgia
. The mechanisms of its effects in movement disorders
are not well understood but probably reflect an increase in synthesis and release of dopamine
, with perhaps some inhibition of dopamine
Amantadine Hydrochloride 100
Amantadine hydrochloride is a
Amantadine has the following
Amantadine is used for
Nara, Nara, Historic Monuments of Ancient Nara, Nara Prefecture, Mur?, Nara, ?t?, Nara, Nishiyoshino, Nara, Shinj?, Nara, Taima, Nara, Tsukigase, Nara, Utano, Nara
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Leave a message or picture about "amantadine" or enter the forum