(Baldness; Alopecia, Androgenetic; Male Pattern Baldness; Pseudopelade)
Absence of hair
from areas where it is normally present.
ALOPECIA (hair loss) can be
Areata alopecia is a form of
Traction alopecia occurs more
onset of alopecia areata.
found that alopecia areata
Early Cicatricial Alopecia
Diagnosis and therapies
Androgenic alopecia, Hair restoration, Lifestyle disease, Finasteride, Hair transplantation, Frontal fibrosing alopecia, Hamilton–Norwood scale, Lifestyle diseases, Dutasteride, Hamilton-Norwood scale
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Leave a message or picture about "Alopecia" or enter the forum