(HIV-Associated Nephropathy; Human Immunodeficiency Virus-Associated Nephropathy)
Renal syndrome in human immunodeficiency virus-infected patients
characterized by nephrotic syndrome
, severe proteinuria
, focal and segmental glomerulosclerosis with distinctive tubular and interstitial changes, enlarged kidneys, and peculiar tubuloreticular structures. The syndrome is distinct from heroin
-associated nephropathy as well as other forms of kidney disease
seen in hiv
What is the latest research about AIDS-Associated Nephropathy?
Diagnosis and therapies
HIV-associated nephropathy, Intel System Development Kit, HIV-associated pruritus, Focal segmental glomerulosclerosis, HIV-associated lipodystrophy, SDK2, Malarial nephropathy, IgA nephropathy, Danubian endemic familial nephropathy, Hypertensive nephropathy
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.