(Carcinoma, Mucinous; Carcinoma, Colloid)
producing mucin in significant amounts. (From Dorland, 27th ed)
mucinous adenocarcinoma of
(A) Mucinous adenocarcinoma of
of mucinous adenocarcinoma
mucinous adenocarcinoma is
Diagnosis and therapies
Fetal adenocarcinoma, Acinar adenocarcinoma, Clear cell adenocarcinoma, LNCaP, Papillary adenocarcinoma, Adenocarcinoma of the lung, Ceruminous adenocarcinoma, Caco-2, Matuzumab, HPS stain
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Adenocarcinoma, Mucinous"
- My mother has a mucinous carcinoma of her lungs with a biopsy of inconclusive or suspicious of andocarcinoma in the pancease. Can the pancrease cause a mucinous carcinoma on the lungs? She went in the hospital for pancreatitis and also has a deformed pan... (+)