Activated Protein C Resistance
A hemostatic disorder characterized by a poor anticoagulant response to activated protein c
(APC). The activated form of Factor V (factor va
) is more slowly degraded by activated protein c
. Factor V Leiden mutation
(R506Q) is the most common cause of APC resistance.
Activated protein C resistance
of Activated Protein C
Protein C - Wikipedia
Activation of protein C by
APC = activated protein C;
Resistance to activated
The Effect of Argatroban on Activated Protein C Resistance
Protein S deficiency is …
Diagnosis and therapies
Activated protein C resistance, Vågåmo, Leiden Classical, Martynas Šv?gžda von Bekker, Béla Vágó, R v G, Høvåg, Vága, Víg?aš, Blåhø (Vågå)
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.