Acth-Secreting Pituitary Adenoma
(Corticotroph Adenoma; Pituitary Adenoma, ACTH-Secreting; Pituitary Corticotropin-Secreting Adenoma)
A pituitary adenoma
which secretes ADRENOCORTICOTROPIN, leading to CUSHING disease
A: Pituitary tumor composed of
hormone pituitary adenoma
Keywords Pituitary adenoma
tissues for genes affiliated with Acth-secreting Pituitary Adenoma
Graphical network of diseases related to acth-secreting pituitary adenoma
Ectopic pituitary adenoma is
Diagnosis and therapies
Transsphenoidal surgery, Pituitary adenoma, Pituitary tumour, Chiasmal syndrome, Russell Watson, NFPA 70E, Craniopharyngioma, NFPA 921, NFPA 70B, Combined rapid anterior pituitary evaluation panel
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.