in Nephrotic Syndrome
Nephrotic Syndrome Recap
Your Nephrotic Syndrome
Pediatric Nephrotic Syndrome
of Nephrotic Syndrome
Nephrotic syndrome is defined
Nephrotic Syndrome Relapse
Diagnosis and therapies
Nephrotic syndrome, Galloway Mowat syndrome, List of ICD-9 codes 580–629: diseases of the genitourinary system, Minimal change disease, Focal segmental glomerulosclerosis, NPHS, Initially Old Syndrome, Mungan syndrome, May–Thurner syndrome, Hastings-Revelins syndrome
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Nephrotic Syndrome"
- I had a baby gal presented with congenital nephrotic sydrome she was the first born she had medicines to take everyday fo three years and then started dialyses fo a year while we where preparing fo kidney transplant she passed on so I want to know is there... (+)
My name is Sharath Suvarna. I am suffering from Nephrotic Syndrome from the age of 2. Now I am 24 years with periods of relapse.every year. Latest i got 1 plus in urine test and 1.17 in protein to creatinine test which is normal. Burt doctor has rec... (+)
- I was diagnosed when I was 2 years old and am now 32. I've been in and out of remission for the last three decades, and though I do have bad 3-4 month periods with increased edema and proteinuria and the necessary medications (Prednisone, Furosemide, and n... (+)
- My child is a nephrotic child thank god he is fine now for the last 1 and a half year, after being treated by a neophrlogist , giving steroids for 3 months. he is almost 4 yrs old but he is not speeking like a normal child, although he was repeating everyt... (+)
- i had nephrotic syndrom(kidney problem) from last two months and still on steroid (tenflay 30mg)one and half tab every alternate day.please advice if there is any substitude for this steroids for me. (+)
- hi my son has nephrotic symdrome he was 7 years old he is now 16 years old .he has a biopsy done been on loads of medacation like tacrolimus and prednisolone it didnt help kept relapsing now he on mycophenolate monfetil and prednisonle and there not helpin... (+)
Leave a message or picture about "Nephrotic Syndrome" or enter the forum