Soft Tissue Injuries
Injuries of tissue other than bone. The concept is usually general and does not customarily refer to internal organs or viscera
. It is meaningful with reference to regions or organs where soft tissue (muscle, fat, skin
) should be differentiated from bones or bone tissue, as "soft tissue injuries
of the hand
Soft-Tissue Injuries | Johns
Closed Soft Tissue Injuries
of soft tissue injuries
soft-tissue injury to the
A soft tissue injury is when
soft tissue injuries.
severe soft-tissue injury,
Diagnosis and therapies
Soft tissue injury, Sural arteries, Fishhook (disambiguation), Fishhook, Alaska, Fishhook, Cambodia, Fishhook Ridge, Fishhook, Illinois, Turned h with fishhook, RICE (medicine), America's Backyard
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Soft Tissue Injuries"
- I have a soft tissue damamge in my foot. Its around 3 weeks now and I still have difficulties walking. How long does it take to heal and should we in bed rest, until it heals completely. I am 30 now and my job involves a lot of travelling. If I can't avoid... (+)
- 8 wks ago i was in a auto accident where someone t-boned my car sending me airborne,spinning counterclock wise in the air car landed on its passenger side and slide thru the intersection with me hanging by my seat belt. had to be cutted from my car.x-rays... (+)