(Choked Disk; Optic Papilla Edema; Optic Disk Edema; Papillitis, Optic)
Severe acute papilledema.
With Grade II papilledema,
(Grade I papilledema).
Diagnosis and therapies
Papilledema, Intracranial hypertension syndrome, Arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy, Idiopathic intracranial hypertension, Anterior ischemic optic neuropathy, Optic disc pallor, Posterior ischemic optic neuropathy, Ischemic optic neuropathy, Intracranial pressure, List of curves
- Reported cases - Summary of cases reported on this disease.
- Related terms - Look for sites, images, videos, news and articles about related terms.
- SearchMedica - Professional Medical Search.
- WHO - World Health Organization.
- PubMed - A service of the National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
- MEDLINE - Literature from the National Library of Medicine.
- MeSH - Medical Subject Headings.
- DeCS - Health Sciences Descriptors.
Comments on "Papilledema"
- I have had headaches for about 3 weeks now. They come and go a few times a day and include dizziness and sometimes I get nauseous. I have been to my family dr. who has already put me on 2 different antibiotics b/c she assumed it was a sinus infection. Bloo... (+)
- I have Papilledema and I was wondering if I could start birth control. A website said that birth control can cause Papilledema so i didn't know if taking it could make the condition worse. (+)
- Im 23 and been going to the eye clinic in the hospital last 3weeks and went last year for 8months they discharged me and now returned as I have constant headaches and nausia, always worst in mornings and last till 2pm between this time i would rate them th... (+)
Leave a message or picture about "Papilledema" or enter the forum